Why Am I Not Losing Weight Even With Diet and Exercise?
Fitxplore admin
Why Am I Not Losing Weight Even With Diet and Exercise?
You've been eating clean, hitting the gym, and doing everything you think you should be doing. Yet, when you step on the scale, the number just won't budge. Or maybe it even went up a little. Sound familiar? It's incredibly frustrating to put in so much effort and not see the results you expect, especially when you're actively trying to lose weight. Many people find themselves in this exact spot. They follow popular diets, exercise regularly, and still feel stuck. It makes you wonder, "Why am I not losing weight?" The truth is, weight loss is rarely a straight line. There are many hidden factors that can stop your progress, even if you feel like you're doing everything right. Let's look at some common reasons you might be stuck and what you can do about them. Hidden Calories Are Tricky You might be eating "healthy" foods but still taking in more calories than you realize. This is one of the most common reasons people get stuck. Things that seem…