Why Am I Gaining Weight While Working Out? Common Mistakes

Fitxplore admin
Why Am I Gaining Weight While Working Out? Common Mistakes
It's one of the most frustrating things, isn't it? You start a new workout routine, you're hitting the gym, sweating it out, feeling good about making a positive change. You step on the scale a few weeks later, expecting a nice drop in numbers, but instead, you see a gain. Or maybe the number hasn't moved at all. You might wonder, "Why am I gaining weight while working out?" This situation can feel really discouraging, making you question all your hard work. Don't worry, you're not alone in this. Many people experience this exact problem. It usually comes down to a few common reasons that are easy to overlook. Let's break down what might be happening and how you can get back on track. Are You Eating More Than You Think? The Calorie Question This is probably the most common reason people gain weight even when they're active. We often overestimate how many calories we burn during exercise and underestimate how many we eat. A tough workout can make…