Why Do I Feel Tired After Eating Healthy Food?

Fitxplore admin
Why Do I Feel Tired After Eating Healthy Food?
You're trying to do everything right. You've swapped out processed snacks for fresh fruits and veggies. You're choosing whole grains over white bread. You're cooking at home more often. Yet, sometimes, after a truly healthy meal, you hit a wall. That familiar feeling of wanting to nap after lunch creeps in. You might even wonder, "Why do I feel tired after eating healthy food?" It's a common and frustrating problem, and you're certainly not alone in experiencing it. It feels counterintuitive, right? You expect to feel energized, not ready for bed. Let's figure out what's going on and how you can keep your energy steady. It's Not Just You: The Post-Meal Energy Dip Most people have felt a "food coma" at some point. That sleepy feeling after a big holiday meal is famous. But it's different when you've just eaten a nourishing, well-planned meal. You might think only sugary or fatty foods cause an energy crash. However, even mea…