Posts

Why Walking 10,000 Steps Beats Hard Cardio for Weight Loss

Fitxplore admin
Have you ever spent an hour sweating on a treadmill? Have you felt like passing out, only to see no weight loss the next day? It is one of the most annoying feelings. You work so hard, but your body does not seem to care. Many people think that losing weight requires painful workouts that leave you gasping for breath. We see fitness influencers on social media doing extreme workouts. They jump on boxes, lift heavy weights, and run until they sweat through their shirts. We are told to run faster, jump higher, and push our bodies to the absolute limit. But what if the best way to lose weight is actually much simpler? What if you could get better results by just going for a walk? I used to believe that hard workouts were the only way to get fit. I would run until my knees hurt. I spent hours at the gym every single week. Still, my weight stayed the same. It was incredibly frustrating. It was only when I changed my approach and started focusing on simple steps that things changed. You can fin…