Why Am I Not Losing Weight Even Though I Exercise?
It's incredibly frustrating, isn't it? You've been working hard, hitting the gym, eating your greens, and feeling like you are doing everything right. But when you step on the scale, the number just won't budge. Or maybe it even goes up a little. This feeling of hitting a wall while trying to lose weight is super common, and I've been there myself. You might be asking, "Why am I not losing weight even though I exercise and eat well?" It can make you want to throw in the towel completely. Don't give up just yet, because often, the reasons are simpler than you think. Let's break down some of the common hidden culprits that might be sabotaging your efforts, and how you can get things moving again. Are You Eating More Than You Think? This is probably the most common reason people get stuck. We often overestimate how many calories we burn and underestimate how many we eat. It's not about strict deprivation, but about awareness. Even healthy foods can…