Why Am I Gaining Weight While Working Out?

Fitxplore admin
Why Am I Gaining Weight While Working Out?
You're hitting the gym, sweating it out, and trying your best to eat well. You feel stronger, maybe even fitter, but when you step on the scale, the number is either stuck or, even worse, it's going up. What gives? If you are gaining weight while working out, it can feel incredibly frustrating. You're putting in all that effort, and it feels like your body isn't cooperating. I hear you. This is a super common problem, and it often has simple, understandable reasons behind it. It's not always what it seems on the surface. Many people find themselves in this exact spot. They believe they are doing everything right, but the scale tells a different story. The truth is, weight loss is more complex than just burning calories. Your body is a complicated system, and several factors can influence that number on the scale. Let's break down some of the most common reasons this happens and what you can do about it. We'll look at everything from what you eat to how you r…